Monday 16 June 2014

A blue & white love affair

As the title of this post suggests, my favourite colour scheme is blue & white, followed closely by white & blue (with no nautical influence in sight). Anyone who views my Instagram or Pinterest accounts will quickly see a clear theme forming. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all colours and in the right tone and setting all have their place, but for my abode my personal preference is white, blue or a heady mix of the two.

At the moment I'm particularly drawn, much like a Magpie, to all things 'splatter'. I am wish listing items with this pattern like there's no tomorrow, here's a few of the things I've found...


Christopher Spitzmiller
www.christopherspitzmiller.com

Duncan & Karen Browning at Heals
www.heals.co.uk

Duncan & Karen Browning at Heals
www.heals.co.uk
Emma Bridgewater
www.emmabridgewater.co.uk
Ok, it's not exactly blue & white and it's more marble than 'splatter' but this is a such an amazing piece I had to share (and it's comfortable!)...

Maurizio Galante and Tal Lancman
www.maurizio-galante.com

& I could go on further.
 
Till next time, thanks for viewing.
 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment