Sunday 15 June 2014

Bonjour

So this is my first time blogging, I've started because I want to create a space where I can share my thoughts and inspirations in the world of interiors. I've always been slightly obsessed by all things design. As a little girl, when most were daydreaming of their 'big day', I was busy drawing numerous dream houses (I changed my mind a lot). When most were asking for the latest toy for their birthday or Christmas, I was asking for new wallpaper or to be taken to the Ideal Home Show, and to this day when my latest interiors magazine subscription arrives, I take great pleasure pouring over and devouring each carefully crafted page.

I have so many scrapbooks of looks and ideas that I have collected over the years that it now seems only sensible to start a digital version before I run out of storage space at home. So here it is, hopefully you will like some of the things I share and if you are interested please do also take a look at my Instagram (@kbromley21) and Pinterest accounts (pinterest.com/kirstybromley/).

K

No comments:

Post a Comment